Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ballet Shoes

Nora is not only going to love being with Dydy as her nanny, but she is going to get to do some pretty cool experiential activities too. On Mondays and Wednesdays she isn't going to go to pre-school because of a snafoo with with pre-school. The cool part is that on Mondays she will go to the library for Japanese Story Time and on Wednesdays she will be in a ballet class! One of the requirements for the class is that she come with ballet shoes! She is going to absolutely LOVE it.

She's going to have new moves to show everyone soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that?!

M Big Mistake said...

I wonder if my parents thought I was thrilled to take ballet when I was five.

I was not.

Hopefully Nora is.

Jessica said...

Please make sure her underwear doesn't stick out the side of her leotard. I hate that. Especially when photographed.

Anonymous said...

I can just see Nora now. She's going to be the star of the class. She already has the right moves.

Anonymous said...

Dar, Nora comes home every night and asks to have the I Tunes turned on so she can dance. I am just following her lead of what she likes to do.